Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My First Meme

Lots of Scotts, who everyday makes me laugh with her triplet-inspired anecdotes and reflect with her thoughtful contemplations, tagged anyone wishing to play.

Here goes...

I AM: one of God's children.
I WANT: a bloodhound puppy. But you knew that already, didn't you?
I WISH: I felt more comfortable sharing the news of the Lord with people.
I HATE: the way I feel when I know I've given less than my best.
I MISS: my family. There's nothing so hard as to talk to them on the phone and know they are having a wonderful time without me.
I FEAR: my student loan payments. Seriously.
I HEAR: my neighbors stomping around upstairs, which is strange because it's still quite early for them.
I WONDER: if I'll ever learn how to love and be loved.
I REGRET: too many things to list.
I AM NOT: as smart as people think I am. Never underestimate the power of hard work.
I DANCE: never. Ever. End of story.
I SING: when I know no one is listening.
I CRY: more often than I care to admit.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient. Or kind. I need to work on that.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: messes. The kind that I then have to clean up.
I WRITE: papers about educational theory and risk and resilience.
I CONFUSE: myself. Quite often. I'm really indecisive.
I NEED: to start going to the gym again.
I START: arguments with people I love when I am tired or lonely.
I FINISH: graduate school on Tuesday. It's amazing. Really.
I TAG: anyone who stumbles across this site. And I thank Lots of Scotts for the opportunity to play.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I loved reading this and getting to know you better. Congrats on finishing graduate school. What's next?
Thanks for your comments...and my only advice about the finding love part is to hold out for God's very best for you. It is totally worth it. :-)

Aunt Boo said...

I really enjoyed learning all that too. I will have it. Thanks for answering, some of those are difficult questions.

Good luck with finishing school.

You scare me a little, YOUR AN ENGLISH TEACHER????????

I am going to have to really watch what I write, huh?

Amanda