Monday, May 7, 2007

EdM, here I come

For the past five years, I've been able to sum up my entire existence in one word: student. After next Tuesday, I'll no longer be able to rely on the old faithful description of my life. I'll have finished my master's degree.


But until next Tuesday, the fruits of my labor will continue to consist of papers, presentations, and exam grades.

What a life.

Here's hoping the next five years make good use of the past five.


b said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! That's huge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.


Aunt Boo said...

I found your blog through Ashley's Journal and I would just like to say that I am very proud of you and your accomplishement! I myself have been know for the past 8 years as a student but as of last Thursday it is finally over.

Good luck on your journey!